About Our Online Courses:
Participants can expect:
- A course model that illustrates best practices for facilitating online courses district-wide.
- Timely feedback from colleagues and instructors.
- Meaningful job-embedded activities based on course content, including individual action plans.
- Collaborative experiences within a community of leaders in education.
- Courses built around research-based content and aligned to iNACOL’s Standards for Quality Online Courses and Standards for Quality Online Teaching.
Institute course hours can be applied towards the 175-hour professional development requirement.